Friday, January 9, 2015

My Very Much and Completely Improved Website!!!!!!!

So an angel named Angie (is that appropriate or what?) called me recently with an offer to improve my website.  Being the techno-imbecile that I am, I wasn't sure of what she was proposing.  But I decided to give it a shot . . .  and let me tell you, I am so excited for you all to see it soon!  It will be at www.thetinboxtrilogy.com, like my old website, but it will incorporate my blog, my books, and my TinBox facebook page.  A one-stop shop for everything that I do!

Let me explain how it will work:  The "Home" page will have all my latest blog posts on it.  But then there will be links to other pages so that if you are only interested in a particular subject that I blog on, you can go directly to it and find what you are interested in reading.  On "Family Stories and Genealogy" you can find all of the stories I have written about my childhood and the lives of my ancestors.  On "The Tin Box Secret Chapters" you can find the first five chapters of my book, the glimpse into Chapter 6, and my blogs about writing the Tin Box Secret.  Also on this page, as the other books are developed, and as my pursuit in getting them published continues, you will also be kept apprised of what progress I am able to make.  On "RaisingDrama" you can find all the other blogs about raising children and various other subjects.

Even more exciting is that it will be easier for us to communicate on this site!  There will be an area for us to have "Discussions" about different topics.  I am eager to hear your points of view and to share experiences and thoughts with you!

On the "Homepage," you will be able to follow my "ticket counters" for my blog views, facebook likes, and Followers on Twitter as they continue to,  hopefully, climb!  I am excited to include you in this because I know many of you are rooting for me, and in this way, we can share the adventure.

Before I end this blog, I want to say one more thing.  For those of you who have reached out to me in private and told me that I have helped you in some small way, thank you so much for letting me know.  Nothing heals me more than knowing that I have been able to help put someone else on the road to healing.   I recently received "Past Life" cards as a gift for Christmas (they are kind of like Tarot Cards, but they are supposed to tell you what previous life is affecting issues in this current life).  Anyway, according to these cards, it seems that in a previous life I was persecuted for a crime I did not commit (possibly witchcraft!)  Here is an excerpt from the interpretation given in the accompanying book:

 "In reality, you were a good-hearted person (as you remain to this day) who had the ability to see into the future, and to use energy for healing purposes.  That lifetime has made you very sensitive to gossip and rumors.  If someone falsely accuses you now, you become fearful and upset, because that's the behavior that led to your painful death in previous lives.  You may be afraid to openly admit that you're still a talented healer and psychic.  Unconsciously, you're keeping your spiritual skills a secret to avoid re-creating the pain of the past.  To heal from this, know that in this current lifetime, spiritual teachers and healers are revered instead of feared.  You agreed to incarnate at this time because your hard-won knowledge from previous lifetimes is needed in this world.  And the fact that you're back on Earth shows that no one can harm you permanently, or prevent you from pursuing your spiritual path."

Well, I don't want to offend anyone's beliefs, so whether if you believe in this or think it is just a silly game, the fact that I seek healing within myself and receive healing from others believing in me is absolutely true.  I have had times in this life (an issue when I was PTA President comes to mind here) where I have been accused falsely of trying to harm others.  I have learned that anyone can accuse, but if given enough time, people will see the truth as long as I stay faithful to being who I truly am.




I am so thankful for the chance to blog and write and to be able to reach so many more people than I will ever know!  I hope you enjoy my new website.  Stop by a visit a while, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your responses help me learn how to make my blog posts more interesting and worthy of your time.