Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Five Days Before Christmas

It's five days before Christmas and my true love said to me,
We need to buy a Chr-ist-ma-s tree.

It's four days before Christmas and my true love said to me,
My mom is coming, the kids she want to see.

It's three days before Christmas and my true love said to me,
I need ideas for Christmas presents, please.

It's two days before Christmas and my true love said to me,
Please make some more cookies just for me.

It's one day before Christmas and my true love said to me,
Going shopping, at the mall is where I'll be.

It's finally Christmas morning and my true love says to me,
You're the best present Santa's ever put under my tree!
. . . Smile!


1 comment:

  1. You're kidding right?
    Did you really go to the mall now? This morning?
    That is just not right. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your responses help me learn how to make my blog posts more interesting and worthy of your time.