Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Good-bye to my Cousin Mike

At the base of a tree is a root, and at the base of my tree you were there.  From those early days we grew, and as branches of a tree tend to do, we grew in different directions.  We are only two years apart but you had your children earlier in life then I did.  Your life had its sorrows, especially the loss of your son, Will, who was hit by a car while crossing the highway.  Although I didn't know Will very well, he has been the strong spirit who has brought my father to me during both of the psychic readings I have been lucky enough to have.  He knew your sorrow and wanted to lift it from you by telling you he was all right.  Now you are together and he can tell you, himself.  You are another light in heaven now.  You are there to brighten the way for those of us who will follow. Watch over your daughter and your siblings. they need you now more than ever.  And light the way for your mother who is standing at the threshold.  Rest in peace, my dear cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your responses help me learn how to make my blog posts more interesting and worthy of your time.