Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cyber Personalities

This is not meant to offend anyone, I just thought it was an interesting and entertaining observation.  Do you have any more to add to this list?

1.    The Traveler:  “I am here . . .  check out my GPS!”
2.    The Narcissist:  “Don’t you just want to be me!”
3.    The Paranoid Schizophrenic:  “Everyone is against me!  Please feel sorry for me.”
4.    The Dictator:  “If I ran the world, all the problems would be solved.”
5.    The  Zealot:  “God will make everything alright and if HE doesn't, it’s because YOU didn't believe.”
6.    The Mystic:  “If everyone would just meditate with me, there would be world peace.”
7.    The Gossip:  “I know what’s happening, read my posts if you want to stay informed.”
8.    The Creeper:  “I don’t post because I am better than all of you, I’ll just creep.”
9.    The Food Guru: "I am sharing my great inventive recipes!  Don't miss out!” 
10.  The Comedian:  "Bet that I can make you laugh!”
11.    The Therapist:  “I can help you be a better you!  Just let me fix you and then you’ll be as happy as me!”
12.   The Gatherer:  “Family and Friends gather here—join me or be left out.”
13.   The Patriot:  “I never forget, not even for one minute, the sacrifices others have made for me.”
14.   The Club Guru:  “I am where the music is at!”
15.   The Photographer:  “You don't have to leave your laptop/tablet, the world can be seen through my lens.”
16.    The Re-poster:  “I can’t think of anything original to say so I’ll just re-post something that someone else said.”
17.  The Proud Parent:  “My kids are better than yours!”
18.  The Embarrassed Parent:  “Look what they did now!”
19.  The Single Once-Again Parent:  "Whoot!”
20.  The Gamer:  “Join this game so that I can beat you!”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your responses help me learn how to make my blog posts more interesting and worthy of your time.